Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAfter reading this reply I think ur genuinely trying to come off reasonable
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12685497&mesg_id=12686571
12686571, After reading this reply I think ur genuinely trying to come off reasonable
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Mon Dec-29-14 05:32 PM
And I agree, Ppl in general should be honest about who they are so the person they are dealing with can decide if they actually want to deal with them

And as a practical and safety issue (because unfortunately this isn't the first and probably not the last T-girl to be murdered like this) trans women should be completely forthcoming and MANY ARE from what I kno

But what ur saying still comes off like blaming the victim. The onus is on the other human being not to flip out but be an adult and say "I ain't with that" or "u lied and in done with u" and not get verbally or physically violent

I know this is not on the same "level" in most minds but that's akin (TO ME) to saying it was ok for Tonya to have stabbed Roy dead when she found out he was married yet been fucking her. Even Tonya cursing him out is not justified or adult compared to her just bouncing

But I do see u say the attack was not justified at all so that's the important thing but it'd be best IMO not to mix ur other arguments in with this case at all. It's an open forum tho....