Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI was originally stating that...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12685497&mesg_id=12686106
12686106, I was originally stating that...
Posted by The Wordsmith, Mon Dec-29-14 01:11 PM
...(when I mistakenly thought they were dating) transgendered folks can avoid cats flipping out if they were up front about their situation from the jump. I was essentially saying that they can weed out dealing with cats who would flip out and be ready to beat and/or kill them out of being deceived. Not once did I imply that transgendered folks deserve getting beat and killed yet everyone coming at my neck seems to think that way.

Once again, I'm sick (although I'm much better now compared to when I first posted) and it was the middle of the night. I was killing time while waiting to go back to sleep. I for some odd reason thought I saw something about them dating, thus my reason for my original comment. When I got on today, I realized my mistake and apologized for it. I don't know what else I can tell y'all. If my apology isn't accepted, then it's just not accepted. I can't do crap about that.

Since 1976