Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectso u think it would be ok for her to have been beat to death or at least
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12685497&mesg_id=12686082
12686082, so u think it would be ok for her to have been beat to death or at least
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Mon Dec-29-14 12:56 PM
More understandable (glad to hear u don't condone murder....) if she had tricked them?

That seems to be what ur insinuating even after ur explanation and what ur boy Jon was consigning.

That's disgusting bullshit. Even if she did trick them (which after u used ur basic reading skills u see wasn't even the case) she didn't deserve to die for it

Many Black ppl passed for White, should they have been beat to death if discovered?

Would ur first thought or reply be if this had happened to A Blk person passing for Wht to say, I don't condone murder but they should be upfront ?

Any time someone's first reply to someone being murdered and the culprits getting off Scott free is some half baked qualifying or blaming the victim shit, Ima find that reply repulsive and idiotic

And that "u just want to be angry" shit is the most immature and patronizing bs ever, who wants to be angry? I sure don't, what I want is for ppl to be better human beings and show some compassion