Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMS is a linebacker. not a qb or a punter or a kicker or some other
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12685269&mesg_id=12685544
12685544, MS is a linebacker. not a qb or a punter or a kicker or some other
Posted by BigJazz, Sun Dec-28-14 03:02 PM
position that is rare. if you have marginal talent, but you play a position where it's not that many of you, you got a good chance of earning a check for a while.

but he's a linebacker. and LBs are plentiful. and he's way too slow to be an effective LB on a pro level.

all i'm saying is that's why he's not playing. him being gay has nothing to do with it.

i been a Cowboys fan since '79. he never got off our practice squad for good reason. you can't name A SINGLE PLAYER ahead of him that he was better than.

like you said, he had his shot. he was given a fair chance and he competed but he didn't get it done.

so now he's done.

him being gay had nothing to do with it.

i challenge you to name an NFL LB currently active on a roster that MS is better than.

what people need to know is that very few football fans are gonna turn down a guy that can help their ball club just cuz he gay. if JJ Watt said he was gay, the texans wouldnt get rid of him and if they did, every other team in the league would be lining up to get him.

MS not playing in the NFL aint about gay. it's about talent/skill...

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...