Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI am so sorry for you and your family...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12684921&mesg_id=12684979
12684979, I am so sorry for you and your family...
Posted by Brownsugar, Fri Dec-26-14 04:46 PM
Death/Homecoming is the hardest thing in life to deal with, especially when people are close to you. You have to know that it is God's plan and sometimes death does come in a series. Now you have another deceased aunt, I feel for you and your family. Try to focus on the good times and what lessons that you can learn from their life and their passing. One door closes so that another door can open. I know that it is easy for me to tell you these things at this time, but when I lost my father, I tried to focus on all of the good things and it was hard to get pass the fact that my father was suffering enough to have to leave this earth. He died surprisingly of a heart attack also, it was traumatic on my family. Through this time, there will be episodes of pain, tears and laughter. Only you and time can heal the pain. I hope that everything will be okay for you and your family. I will be praying for you and your family. God bring peace and fond memories to you and your family!!!

♥ :* I LUV ALL A' Y'ALL!!! :7 !!! :* ♥