Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12684056&mesg_id=12684084
12684084, ...
Posted by SHAstayhighalways, Wed Dec-24-14 02:10 PM
...my aunt who usually orchestrates all holiday activities had triple bypass surgery last friday. the celebration is still on for today
(we and a lot of haitians celebrate xmas on xmas eve) but this has been a huge wake up call for me and all the 'kids' from my generation to step it up
and make more of an effort to come together the way we grew up coming together under our parents. gotta keep the fam tight.

...it's ill to see a lot of people who maybe as little as a few months ago would have called me paranoid or crazy for holding certain views actually see shit the way i do. recent events are just proving what times we are truly living in and people are waking up. the only thing is i fear things will have to get way worse than it is now before it ever gets better.

...still seeking management. making it my 2015 resolution. i never make new years resolutions, ever. but this is a concrete goal that i MUST accomplish or else everything i worked for in 2014 is for naught.