Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: I saw 2 young men approach...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12683759&mesg_id=12684822
12684822, RE: I saw 2 young men approach...
Posted by TRENDone, Fri Dec-26-14 12:21 PM
>...and this is where we can stop
>
>from recent conversations
>
>I'm guessing alot of people have had NO interaction with
>police in their life
>
>NONE

Let's make this about the videos please.
>
>That video clearly starts off with a cop pulling up on people
>just walking away from a gas station

My initial statement is based on my assumption is Antonio Brown had a firearm. Some people in this post believe after watching the 3 videos available that the man did not have a gun. I'm not going to argue with those ppl cuz we're watching the same videos. This story is pretty new.

2 men walk around a white car. 4 ppl end up walking towards the cop car. There is no audio but it appears that 2 of the 4 ppl approaching the car began to talk with the solo cop. There are roughly 5 parking spaces between the white car & cop car. That's why I'm saying they approached the cop car. The lights on top of the cop car weren't flashing so maybe the 2 didn't realize the cop car was pulling into the gas station after the 2 young men made a move around the white car parked

>
>and fucking with them for NO reason
>
>NONE
>
>why did the cop even stop them from walking away?
>
>...and this is what alot of people are tired of...
>
>being fucked with for NO reason
>
>I don't know where you're from
>
>but why would they 'approach' the officer?

I don't know my man. I'm already making an assumption dude is pointing a gun at police. The 3rd video , where Antonio is cut off, is sketch. Yes, I will acknowledge I saw a light coming from Antonio's hand.

I'm from the Bay. I bring up Kenneth Harding because he was a young man that ppl were rallying behind locally because cops stopped him. he had no bus fare while riding the bus. He ran from the police, cops chased him down & ended up shooting him in the back while fleeing. All this went down in one of SF's notorious hoods called hunter's point. "Broad day." This was after Oscar Grant (not sure if it was before verdict). I rallied behind him because of heavy presence of local alternative media 'round these parts.

But then I asked a local, who's on the block forreal in HP, & he gave me his account. "He had it coming to him. He was on the bus waving his gun, lit as fuck, trying to punk ppl...I saw the whole thing. It was fucked up. Here..." Pulls out his flip phone and shows me a pic of Harding laying in his blood.

Make it about what u see in the 3 videos available. If anything, SimplyHannah's post below saying videos are doctored got me thinking. And if the videos were doctored, if he really didn't have a gun, then THAT'S SOME FUCKED UP CRAZY SHIT!

For the record I've been cuffed & searched but never mirandized.

No shade. Peace to u my man.