Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou know
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12682303&mesg_id=12682311
12682311, you know
Posted by GirlChild, Mon Dec-22-14 11:35 AM
i don't really think i went all out with this
i knew i wanted to be comfortable
i just packed some comfortable pjs that would be easy to nurse in, something that wraps in the front is fine, or actually just a lose tank top fitting pjs. a nursing bra, i was able to buy one at the hospital and it was the same price as online. i really recommend the brand anita.

i had clothes to go home in and one or two outfits for him to leave the hospital in. i don't know how your hospital is but ours gave us tons of baby blankets, diapers and even onesies. we ended up not really needing most of what we were told to pack. however, k was born in the summer and it's cold as hell there so you'll be packing so much more.

nipple pads and nipple cream
they gave me a free breast pump, like a tiny plastic one but i used that throughout the first 8 months. you might want an industrial once since you're feeding two.

oh i had my laptop there but my room ended up having tv with cable, lol. and my hospital food was actually pretty good. honestly you'll be so tired you'll probably just sleep.

i can't really think of much else.