Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectbest dressed (per capita) women in the country?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12681679&mesg_id=12681679
12681679, best dressed (per capita) women in the country?
Posted by Binlahab, Wed Dec-31-69 07:00 PM
so somebody was shitting on wilona from good times talking abt how a woman that well dressed, w/ that kinda of money wouldnt live in the projects

to which i said its been my experience that the more historically ghetto or hood or whatever you wanna call it the area a person is from...the more they gonna wear that kinda name brand label shit & if thats what you consider dressing well....i mean put it like this, pick the AVERAGE well dressed woman (age is immaterial) off MLK Blvd, Any Hood, USA & the AVERAGE well dressed woman (of any race or age) from that same cities suburbs or middle class areas & invariably...hood chick wins.

which then got thinking...best dressed women in the country.

from what i can tell its detroit. again. PER CAPITA. this is not to say YOU, anonymous woman reading this from wherever you at is not fashionable & dope & stylish & all that. its just saying that PER CAPITA, meaning in aggregate numbers...there are more "well dressed" women from or in detroit then from or in other cities.

thats all im saying.

posts like this are why im the GOAT. btw.

Poll question: best dressed (per capita) women in the country?

Poll result (24 votes)
atlanta (1 votes)Vote
los angeles (1 votes)Vote
new york city (17 votes)Vote
chicago (2 votes)Vote
detroit (yes...detroit) (1 votes)Vote
other (2 votes)Vote