Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: You and I are about to have a come to Jesus moment
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12681175&mesg_id=12681338
12681338, RE: You and I are about to have a come to Jesus moment
Posted by Tiggerific, Sat Dec-20-14 02:03 PM
I gotta add on to this because this sh*t is about to get real. YES, you are wrong. YES, 2 times a month is NOT enough. And, if you aren't willing to meet each other's needs, then go your separate ways.

(Sorry, I'm still laughing at DVS and the "poochie yum yums")

Its sounds to me that you aren't speaking each other's love language (yes, I am of the 5 love languages tribe..google it). First, you need to find out what that is. And, work on it! If you aren't willing to...end it!

I've been married for almost 10 years and in a relationship with my hubby for almost 20. We also have had our moments. But, we worked through that shit! He is my best friend and my husband. And, if you can not say that about your dude...end the shit. If you aren't willing to work on it...end the shit!

Why stay in a relationship with a person who is not meeting your wants and especially your needs?! My husband knows that I crave quality time and emotional time. I know that he prefers to be shown love by doing acts that make him happy. For me that means the house needs to be spotless, and I need to think about his time and fitting into it (he's a busy man and if it takes me doing a drive by blow job then thats what I gotta do).

The point is you do things to show the ones you love that you love them. And if you aren't willing to show them those things, why should they do it for you? If you are not willing...END IT. You can co-parent and be friends. But you don't have to be in a relationship.