Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectno affection is more important than orgasm
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12681175&mesg_id=12681239
12681239, no affection is more important than orgasm
Posted by godleeluv, Sat Dec-20-14 08:12 AM
I had my first orgasm at the age of 12. I've never used a machine. I had my first orgasm from sex at the age of 22. It took me a long time to orgasm from sex because I knew what I needed and the male did not. But affection made it worthwhile because I could not be affectionatested with myself. In my current sitch my parter is not affectionate. And so I'm getting nothing out of it. I have expressed many times I need more affection. I'm not begging any man to be affectionate. I'm too fly for that and never had to do that in the past, and quite frankly having to beg to be touched turns me off. I'd rather satisfy myself. I even started being affectionate with myself, lol. Kissing my arms and rubbing my own back and face and head when I want to feel special. And if I'm with my friends and they touch me I don't stop them because I crave physical contact. It doesn't have to be sexual, just a touch makes me feel connected and rejuvinated. I like feeling the energy of other people. My partner has become zombie like with me. So I just do what I have to do but not more. It's a struggle to have sex the 2 times a month honestly.
♥♥Church Diva♥♥