Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou're repeating stuff I've already addressed...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12680215&mesg_id=12681673
12681673, You're repeating stuff I've already addressed...
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Sun Dec-21-14 07:25 AM
>Because I don't agree when something isn't a racial issue
>means i'm being antagonistic?

Again, it's not about you agreeing. It's the fact that you ALWAYS take the opposing
position on these matters. A difference of opinion is sometimes enlightening, but
you're predictable in that you simply think Black people are making up the racism
we experience. You're not being honest about that, and anyone who pays attention
can see that this is where all of your replies stem from.

>Or the fact that I because its a
>touchy issue you feel I should automatically be on your side
>otherwise i'm some how against you

I didn't even say that. You're throwing that up as a smokescreen to detract from
the point I'm making about you.

>LMAO @ anti-black because im not siding with every "black issue".

I didn't say that either. I said anti-Black because you insist that Black people are
fabricating our experiences EVERY TIME these discussions arise. You're very consistent
on this point. I wouldn't be calling you out if you weren't.

>You were never gonna agree or whatever I say will never meet your standards because
>im not black so you dont really give a fuck about what I say

That's probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this site.
The reason I don't agree with you is because your ideas are rooted in anti-Blackness
every time you speak. If you could stop being racist and thinking that all Black
people who speak on racism are crazy, then we might be able to see eye to eye on some things.
Until then, you're just denying the experiences and me and my people and are,
therefore, just as bad as those who perpetrate the injustices. *shrugs*