Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHmm Delta here. Pledged at a pwu
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12678518&mesg_id=12679046
12679046, Hmm Delta here. Pledged at a pwu
Posted by luvlee2003, Wed Dec-17-14 08:46 PM
We definitely didn't get down like that.

My process didn't include any type of physical abuse. It was stressful/mentally challenging but no physical abuse. No weirdness with Ques. We treated each other like family (they helped us out with community service projects and such). Some sorors dated and married Ques(and alphas) but there was no part of our official or unofficial intake process that involved sexual activities. Between sorors from school, sorors I've met in the wild and sorors in my current alumni chapter I've never heard of any type of sexual hazing.

As far as people calling folks paper and the like, I really never got into that. That's mostly a concern of collegiates who are, by and large, idiots. It's not my place to keep track of who's process was this or that. If you're a soror, you're a soror.

Those of us who are active pay dues (like most professional orgs) but its not thousands of dollars (couple hundred) annually.

Once you cross, you're a member for life. Yes, even the women who crossed and are on that disciplinary list that's on the national headquarters website.

As far as Sorority Sisters I'm not watching it. I don't have cable and don't think I'd enjoy it. Most of my sorors aren't enthused about it but what can you do?