Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectback inna day i heard shit about AKAs at morgan + frozen hot
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12678518&mesg_id=12678934
12678934, back inna day i heard shit about AKAs at morgan + frozen hot
Posted by poetx, Wed Dec-17-14 06:47 PM
dogs getting shoved in places where they ain't really belong.

i'm trippin at all these clutch the pearls type mofoes.

nobody saying this typea shit is encouraged or even status quo, but with all the other shit that go on with pledging, this ain't a reach.

shit. sigmas got kicked off the yard at my school b/c some of the big bros thought it was appropriate to jump feet first from four steps up in a staircase and land on a *brother's* chest, while dude was being held down by other big brothers. its all fun and games till someone's heart stops beating and they die. i wonder if dude crossed over as he crossed over into the next life?

Ques alternated betweeen being on and off the yard. muhfucka got beat so bad that he went deaf in one year. that issue pushed them off the yard. they was still doing shit underground. then he popped up when they came back. no doubt beating the shit outta someone else.

of course this black bglos we tawmbout. i been read about white fratboy pledging involving *toast* and putting fingers in each others asses an shit like that. if that's how (at least some of the) dudes get down, who the fk knows what be going on w/ the sorors.

i'm sure there's all kinds of frats and sororities who DON'T stoop to the depths of dumb shit.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad