Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectpeople have DIED during the hazing process
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12678518&mesg_id=12678572
12678572, people have DIED during the hazing process
Posted by MrThomas43423, Wed Dec-17-14 03:13 PM
>i mean you couldnt have gotten further from the greek world
>then me & a HELLA lot of sexually inappropriate shit was going
>on in my super nerd world so yeah i can imagine
>
>but thats the process if youre the kinda of person people can
>tell to go suck random dude off...& you do thats not THEIR
>fault
>
>i dunno

so don't act like people don't want it bad enough to do anything for it. plus....some of these are 18/19 year old kids.

personally i'm not the type of nigga to let someone put hands on me, or paddle me which is a practice i bet that 85% of all greeks participate in. i'm not the type of nigga to not take a shower when i want to. i'm also not the type of nigga to miss a good night sleep. but that sort of stuff happens in a whole lot of pledging cycles. so just cause i wouldn't do it doesn't mean others wouldn't as evident by the millions of people who have pledged.

so don't act like the process is a bunch of kids doing what they think is the right thing to do. the entire process is do something you DON'T want to do, to prove your loyalty to me. and you'd be naive to think sexual shit doesn't happen. and by inappropriate i mean against your will. all that sexual nerdery you got yourself into...was by your choice. not because of pressure.
---------------------------------------
it's true what they say...people are strange, when you're strangers.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pretend.