Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectso crossing as a (black) greek could potentially involve rape?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12678518&mesg_id=12678518
12678518, so crossing as a (black) greek could potentially involve rape?
Posted by southphillyman, Wed Dec-17-14 02:54 PM
i'm basing this off multiple conversations with aka's and delta's i know over the last couple days
after a non greek told me this happens (not sure how they knew)

this is blowing my mind
i knew you could get beat up or forced to do dumb shit
but being commanded to have sex with dudes you don't know and ain't interested in is a little too far imo
sometimes it could involve gang bangs and everything i heard ("trains" as they put it)
crazy
a lot of this stuff is done in private, but is it worth looking into just banning this stuff if everything isn't transparent?
upenn banned deltas for years, and my friend wouldn't tell me why
i wouldn't be surprised if a sexual assault was involved. otherwise why wouldn't she tell me? she probably knew i was fittin to judge like shit
someone from another school told me a girl went missing while crossing and was never found and some ppl on campus suspected the line(?) may have accidentally killed her and did something with the body
that sound like some urban legend shit but they so secretive when shit goes wrong i guess you have to consider it because the members may feel compelled to keep shit on the low

other shit i learned:
u have to pay dues. if you don't you may be cut off. (i know an aka with no aka friends......because she won't pay her dues...wtf)
white greeks don't be gung ho post graduation. black friend in white frat told me this. now that i think about it i never saw a 60 yr old white lady throwing up a skeewee or whatever the hand symbols are called