Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLet's see....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12676239&mesg_id=12676249
12676249, Let's see....
Posted by Kira, Mon Dec-15-14 07:02 PM
I had a dream last night another one of my friends had to go on the run in Canada by way of Portland. Yes, I know there are easier ways to get to Canada but dude wanted to go from Portland because it was that real.

I dropped him off in Portland by a freeway because that was his wish. His girl contacts meets me on my way back and suggests we help him avoid the Yakuza/police after him. Long story short including a battle on top of a moving bus broadcasted live over the internet, dude is allowed to flee and demands I come with him to avoid prosecution. *Sings Canadian national anthem*

---

I woke with a wife and kids in a Utah suburb and could not wake up. Thought I was dead because it was a nightmare. I had to celebrate Christmas, put up trees, and cook dinner. What is this family gathering BS about? It was too much for me and a nightmare.

---

I got into a car accident, died, and woke up after the corona finished his examination. I wound up escaping and leaving to another country.

---

One time I went on an exchange as a Masters student in Costa Rica and PILLAGED like a vandal. Basically, there was beef between us university students and the citizens there. I was humble and willing to grow versus the other students who wanted everything catered to them. They got kicked out of town but I was allowed to stay. Costa Rica was cool.

---

One more for the road:

I got lost in Oregon and was rescued by a family there. They gave me shelter and allowed me to work for them using my educational background. I wound up dating one of their daughters and being successful in that environment.