Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSo my dad has a twin brother.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12675872&mesg_id=12676143
12676143, So my dad has a twin brother.
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon Dec-15-14 05:01 PM
They're 69, I'm my dads only kid, and his twin never had kids. Seeing that they're twins, his kids probably woulda been like brothers n sisters with me.

A month ago, a random girl in Ohio hit me on FB and said "are you related to (your dad's twin's name)? If so, I feel I'm at liberty to tell you I'm his granddaughter."

He ain't got kids, so I reaoonded "which (his name) you talkin about?" and forgot about it the next day...just mistaken identity.

The next week, I get to my dad's sisters party, and they immediately say, "so, you got some new relatives!" I ask them who had a kid...but can tell they're kind of laughing, being sarcastic. They say, "your uncle (dads twin)....he got a 43 year old daughter and three grandkids!"

Ummm.................WHAT???????

I guess that same girl hit up everyone on FB who had our last name and was a mutual friend of my uncle, and my aunt asked more questions, and found out that the girl was legit!

They tell me he had a daughter 43 years ago in NY, before he got married, and never told AAAAAAAAAAAANY of us....not even my dad knew. He actually supported em financially, and was always in contact with em. No idea why he didn't tell us...I haven't talked to him about it yet.