Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwe just have nothing in common
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12675872&mesg_id=12675933
12675933, we just have nothing in common
Posted by ndibs, Mon Dec-15-14 01:56 PM
he had a kid in hs, never graduated, was heavy into drug use, been arrested multiple times, wears blue or hazel contacts STILL in 2014.

i went about 10 years ago to visit for thanksgiving in florida. i know he likes to sleep in so i asked him to clear off his table the night before so i could use it to cook thanksgiving dinner. he was resitant and i was like that's fine, i can relax tomorrow instead of getting up at 5am to cook for you.

out of nowhere, he goes on a tirade about how i'm such a bitch and i'm stuck up now that i got a little money.... which i guess he figured out because i wasn't dressed like a bum and i had a few hundred to buy a ticket to go down there. apparently he had some issue or insecurity about how his life was going.

my dad didn't stick up for me either. i haven't seen either of them since. i talk to my dad every now and then. i talk to him every few years. i'm not really mad about it. i'm just not about to spend hundreds of dollars to go visit them to get verbally abused. and i have nothing to talk to him about.