Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm legit shocked I'm living
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12673544&mesg_id=12674507
12674507, I'm legit shocked I'm living
Posted by Kira, Fri Dec-12-14 07:05 PM
I started the year by getting involuntarily ending employment with a company on New Year's eve. Then Masters program started but I got dangerously sick through it and had to withdraw... Life is still crazy and it took me damn near the entire to recover from these illneses or at least manage them to the point where I can function somewhat normally.

*EDIT*

Had to come to grips with a bunch of stuff as disasterously as possible. I might be on my way out of the church which is weird so there's that. In all honesty, I thought life would be the romcom movie at this point and I find it weird that it's not. I found out there's some involvement in another legal case in a certain state.

My biggest takeaway is watch your step. Dip your toe into a pool and find out it's really an ocean with a current that will drag you under. In other words, don't be so quick to jump into responsibility for no good reason.

I find myself in the weird space of being able to leave to a new destination for the first time in forever.