Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectman oh man.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12673544&mesg_id=12674186
12674186, man oh man.
Posted by MrThomas43423, Fri Dec-12-14 03:49 PM
it was by far an extremely transformative year.

started out 2014 in love. lost that love, but realized more things about myself in the process. i'd call it a necessary experience.

i could have been a father this year which kinda freaks me out.

i was involved in a serious car accident. i honestly could have died. and if not death...i don't have to be healthy and fully functional. so now....i'm just thankful for life.

still don't have a car, but i'm sitting on the money and i like that.

i'm freeing myself of religion, and i'm growing more comfortable in expressing that to my ultra religious family. christmas might be a blast.

got a promotion and a new job. commuting will take years off your life and for the past 5 years i had a hellish commute. now i got rid of that.

pro: i figured out my plan for the world and i swear it would work. con: i did nothing with it. or i haven't done anything with it....yet.

i had sex with some really, really pretty women this year. i took some great trips. fantastic experiences. between the Outkast concert, the Stevie Wonder concert, and the Cowboys v. Eagles game...i got it in a little bit.

i didn't do shit for my physical well being tho. gotta work on that. if i ever get in shape, shape....i'll be such a fucking problem.

i wasn't be best son tho. i still have to work on my relationship with my mother. its tough for me, cause she doesn't like to think. and i can't deal with that. but i gotta figure something out. i'm glad that i'm able to help her without having to deal with her tho. i'll let my other siblings deal with her, and then i'll just pay for whatever. that works right? somebody gotta be the financial backing.

if the end of 2015 has me all relationshippy....it would have started in 2014. so its nice to end it open to feeling something for someone, while at the same time feeling free to be open to the right person if they came along.

yeah...it was an interesting year. i give it a solid A. cause even tho some fucked up shit happened....i feel stronger and more resolved. i feel comfortable with life, and i really love myself. i'm not perfect, but i probably wouldn't like myself if i was.
---------------------------------------
it's true what they say...people are strange, when you're strangers.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pretend.