Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI've never seen a buffet, the only ones I've seen that offer table...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12673005&mesg_id=12673068
12673068, I've never seen a buffet, the only ones I've seen that offer table...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Dec-11-14 05:59 PM
service is during the day for the lunch crowd, something crazy like a $5 steak, they call it the businessman's special.

There's one that has a separate kitchen and seating area, kind of like a mini-diner inside of the club, most people just eat back there. There some other spots were you mainly order at the bar and eat at the bar but some people take it to a table.

I think its good idea, you're out partying, drinking, you get hungry but you're not ready to leave, its wonderful to be able to order some wings and fries or a pizza, get your grub on go wash your hands and get back to getting your freak on.

There's one I got to that always has bowls on the the counter with snacks like popcorn, chips, nuts, etc. Now that shit IS gross to me and I never touch that shit unless I'm there when they first put it out and I see them open and pour it out of the bag, lol.