Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwe actually are trying that. we have a list of all of the
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12672376&mesg_id=12672473
12672473, we actually are trying that. we have a list of all of the
Posted by poetx, Thu Dec-11-14 12:05 PM
colleges in the country with > 10k students, and their main twitter and social media accounts.

they have the brand ambassador type folks for ECU. getting them for the other schools will be a bit trickier, although now that i think about it, that's doable by checking the hashtags for the schools and noting the most prominent folks in the mix. be nice to have a script to do that. i'm sure there's a way. i'll try that out on a school or two.

thanks for the suggestion.

meanwhile, the compensation and other ish is a bit murky. we're working with the developers on that. one thing we're gonna do is offer a scholarship for paid users. working w/ the dev lead to find out how we push the msg out to them, and how we confirm.

i was naive and thinking that we automatically would know who all of our users were. nope. we have to build a backend server solution with a user portal where we get them to authenticate, etc, and opt in for that ish. :-/

can't do that (pay for that) until we get some revenues in. i'm wondering, however, now that you mention it, if i can just add someone's ID to the tester list, since i was TRYING to pay and could not.

hmm. that could work. good lookin out.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad