Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectShe's not a victim... I never said she was
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12672340&mesg_id=12672529
12672529, She's not a victim... I never said she was
Posted by Sarah_Bellum, Thu Dec-11-14 12:36 PM
I'm saying it is unrealistic to believe that an evicted person under any circumstance would be reliable, stable, and pay up after a week under the best circumstances, let alone a person like this girl who is notoriously irresponsible and puts her shit on you.

Even if she said she would, you know that she is not reliable because of her past actions. The woman doesn't feed her kids sometimes for Christ stake but she'll honor an agreement with you? That makes no sense. Entering into an agreement with someone who you know is not capable of fulfilling said agreement is not exactly altruistic.

The very fact that she was evicted lets you know that she doesn't have the ability to follow through, be responsible, or direct her future with good decisions... so surprise, surprise a week goes by and her shit is still at your house. At a certain point it's like getting mad at an elephant for having a trunk. You know all about her... and are mad that she's doing what she does, even though you knew how she was.

DJTB YOMM