Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectJane the Virgin first CW show nom'd for Golden Globes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12672172&mesg_id=12672274
12672274, Jane the Virgin first CW show nom'd for Golden Globes
Posted by Scarface_7, Thu Dec-11-14 10:28 AM
& I fully support that. Its a great show. Me, my ladies, and my daughter watch faithfully. Keeps getting better, mad funny.

HOMELAND is back with a bang, bitches! This season has been Heat to me. Their are dissenting opinions but who gives a fuck about those. Only thing weird to me is how the femme fatales never went all think piece on the fact that Carrie is forever fucking an asset. I mean, I'm sure it happens, but she started as the drone queen and is gonna go out the A.D. of Ass!

2 Broke Girls with the models was aight. This season of thats been rather meh, to me, but I still watch. Chuckle at least twice but they're forced chuckles.

Sons of Anarchy glad its over, still havent watched Finale. Might just wait for the recap in PtP..

ARROW is flames, so is Flash but someone on Twitter just referred to it as Superhero Baywatch and I was like, you know what, you might be on to something there!

BLACKISh is the shit. One of the few shows (Dr.Who, Arrow, Flash) that whole house watches together. I love it for that reason alone.

INK MASTER is blowing me cuz they cut my favorite cuz he smoked some weed, really, Dave Navarro>!>!

American Horror Story fell off this season, too!

Got more but mad busy at the moment.....