Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYo, that's where I'm at with it...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12671472&mesg_id=12673528
12673528, Yo, that's where I'm at with it...
Posted by ODotSoHot, Fri Dec-12-14 11:06 AM
This married Dominican chick who sits in the next cubicle been tryin' to be my work wife for a minute. First, it seemed innocuous enough. Bringin' me food she cooked and all that. Then she was tellin' me that her cousins don't like black guys 'cause they're all dogs or some shit, but she was like, "I told them about you...and how you're the sweetest and most genuine guy I've met in a long time". I was like, "Oh....well that's just fine" and kept it pushin'.

Then we had this seminar at a hotel one weekend. It ended like at 5 and there was a party at 8. She was like, "I got a room at the hotel. If you wanna shower and get ready for the party, you can use my room". I gave her the people's eyebrow and was like, "Oh, good lookin' out, but I think I'ma skip the party...spend a little time with the fiancee tonight".

Then a couple weeks ago, she told me she was divorcin' her husband 'cause he a bitch or somethin'.

Then yesterday, nigga put on a suit, 'cause I had to give a presentation to the board of directors. She seen me and was like, "How you're dressed today...I would totally fuck you". I hit her wit the, "Girl, you crazy!" and got the fuck up outta there.

She tryna get mad extra-curricular...wifey don't need to know SHEEEIT about this one lol.