Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHey! And my random shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12671370&mesg_id=12671537
12671537, Hey! And my random shit
Posted by Sha, Wed Dec-10-14 01:48 PM
-I really love living in the new spot. The new space feels amazing but, it feels...a little on the lonely side.
Like the old spot was a studio and felt a bit more homely to me.
Maybe I need to give it time.

-Me and my ex recently called it quits. After breaking up he holla'ed, my line is always open to you. I thought, nigga for what? Not to be a douche but, I really don't need you in my life like that now that you don't serve a purpose. He recently hit me up a few times. Once to say Happy Thanksgiving, another to check & see how my thanksgiving was(LOL) and Sunday during the Ravens game to shit talk. I'm just like look dude, you wanted to be out...be out. I think the next time he texts me I'mma ask point blank, "what do want?" I mean because this is definitely his doing.

-Watching my BFF's baby grow up is trippy. She's so advanced. Like whole conversations and all. On some ole, how was your day? How are you doing and then waiting for an answer.

-I sometimes just don't want to be bothered with people and have taken to retreating inward. I'm my own best company right? LOL