Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectReminds me of Dave Grohl's Sound City Documentary
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12671188&mesg_id=12671208
12671208, Reminds me of Dave Grohl's Sound City Documentary
Posted by imcvspl, Wed Dec-10-14 10:07 AM
So Grohl decides to make a doc about a legendary studio that's closing down because he's going to buy the legendary board to preserve history and such. Everyone and their mother talk about how the studio and this board were magical. So he gets a segment where he's interviewing the designer of the board Rupert Neve and what does he do? Roll his eyes and do a voice over talking about he has no idea what Neve is talking about.

The fuck!!

I'm probably the one person trying to listen over Grohl's voice over to hear what Neve is saying because that's my shit. But it just pissed me off because everyone in the movie is talking about how magical that shit is but when they get a chance to find out how the magic was made... psh.

Whole segment has really kept me from watching that new shit he's got, cause i'm like fuck that shit. I want to know the details not just the myth and magic.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."