Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI did it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12671164&mesg_id=12671307
12671307, I did it.
Posted by Sepia., Wed Dec-10-14 11:30 AM
-And I love it! Admittedly, I was really really nervous. People have always told me that my
long, thick hair was the source of what little beauty I might have.
So naturally, I had some hesitation about letting go of it. But I love the cut more and more each day.

Oh, and the beautician arched my eyebrows too. I had to give in on that, lol, and I'm glad I did.
I wonder if I look a little older now (and not 19). I think so. More "grown up."

-I dreamed last night that my family took their in-fighting to the church and started going off on each other via testimony.
Then I turned and saw my deceased grandmother sitting in a pew (not her usual spot at the front as a church mother) and
she had tears in her eyes. I want to tell all of my aunts and uncles this so they'll stop being stupid.

-The news has just really gotten me down. But at the same time, I'm happy that people are standing up.
I want to be out there with the low wage strikers AND the police brutality protesters.

-I think, or hope, that I'm getting lumber for Christmas. I have a bed to build.