Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI haven't gone to my job's holiday party for the past three years.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12671164&mesg_id=12671287
12671287, I haven't gone to my job's holiday party for the past three years.
Posted by StephBMore, Wed Dec-10-14 11:04 AM
i like my job but i just can't be bothered, and my coworkers aren't going this year...none of them...we all filed a formal complaint against one of my supervisors (the boss knows, we gave him our complaints first and he's very upset. he screamed on her twice last week, so now she just tries to leave him alone)

she just makes work so miserable so we all try to avoid her. its' sad that work is this way...none of my corworkers are going and we feel bad because we know it looks like my boss' department are separatist.

it bothers me to be unhappy with the work situation but at the same time, to love my job...because how can i do my best work when i'm not happy?

Anyway.

In one month I will be on my birthday vacation, and I can't wait...I feel like a lot of big things will come in 2015 for me.

One of my tweets got RT'ed 1500 times (manually RT'ed a ridiculous amount) and it made my day cuz I had twitter goals and managed to reach two in the last month. (these fall in line with some big things I have planned for 2015).