Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectPeople in Relationships and Christmas Gifts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12670453&mesg_id=12670453
12670453, People in Relationships and Christmas Gifts
Posted by MrThomas43423, Tue Dec-09-14 01:59 PM
how the fuck does that work? as a giver, do you like to pay attention all year then surprise your S/O with something they mentioned? do you take requests? is Christmas the you get whatever you ask for holiday? are you one of those people who can magically pick out perfect and useful gifts every year without any help.

how do you like to receive gifts? do you like to be outward about what you want or would you rather receive a gift from the heart trusting your partner knows you? and are you happy with anything they get you as long as it shows thoughtfulness and effort.

cause even tho i'm not in a relationship, i got hit with a gift request. its not the gift that's the problem, its the request. just buying you whatever you want isn't Christmas-y to me. and maybe if it was my girl i'd feel different, but i doubt it. for real...i don't even fucking like Christmas. you should just be happy i show the fuck up for whatever stupid little Christmas thing you feel like i HAVE to participate in.

but i digress....gifts. how do you do it?
---------------------------------------
it's true what they say...people are strange, when you're strangers.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pretend.