Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOKP: You make the call
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12670200&mesg_id=12670200
12670200, OKP: You make the call
Posted by Geah, Tue Dec-09-14 11:36 AM
Okay so the PR chick i work with(that i'm allegedly tightening up) has been married for 5 years.

Prior to her working in the Cash Checking Industry, she used to be a professional translator. She made BIG LOOT doing this shit. Did a lot of travel for the shit...Cali, Arizona, Texas, Portreeko and Messico for it...places where spanish speaking peeps needed some professional translating done and paid hampsomely for it.

well in messico she was real hot n heavy with this dude. Let's call him Oscar. She says dude was spending big loot on her all the time...she wasn't asking where it was coming from but she knew it was drugs.

ANYWAY

she met her husband....fell n love..stopped translating and settled down...happily ever after.

well last night Oscar's cousin sent her a message on facedbook and said that Oscar got shot n killed the day before. Drug shit...Says that the family asked if she would come down for the funeral.

Her husband wasn't hearing any of that.

She got mad that he told her she couldn't go as opposed to understanding dude was part of her life prior.

Nah b. I'm on team hubby with this one.

She really is thinking about going down there though and i think it's outta spite.