Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectGhostface "Smart dumb niggas"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12669524&mesg_id=12670965
12670965, Ghostface "Smart dumb niggas"
Posted by adg87, Tue Dec-09-14 07:40 PM
LOL. I like to put my wife in that category, although I would say she's more "dippy" than dumb. She's from Florida and is a product of hanging with the white party girls at her school. (University of South Florida) We're both in school although she's pursuing her masters while I'm in search of my B.S. I'm a much better writer than her, and have done a few papers for her to help her out (including a 10 page thesis in which I got her an A) and sometimes give her a hard time about turning in work with grammatical or spelling errors. She thinks I'm trying to down her, but I really want the best for her and want her to be seen in the best light by her professors. She's really, really good with money and oversees the budget in our house so I bow down to her there. I just hear Ghost in my head when she says something off the map, or mispronounces a word. I'm not a some grammar Nazi, I just want her to be more aware of the work she submits. Otherwise she's a great woman with great conversational skills and high intelligence.