Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDo you check your cheating friends?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12669405
12669405, Do you check your cheating friends?
Posted by Geah, Mon Dec-08-14 12:18 PM
Like if your friends fuckin round on their S/O...do u say something to em or let em do them?

THIS WEEKEND

My boy..well he's an acquaintance but i've known him like 20 years...i know his wife(used to work with her) and know his family....

anyway he showed up to a high school basketball game with this COLD white/hispanic/hawaiian/filipino broad. like cold

like i wanted to congratulate him on that shit

then i remembered he married.

nigga intro'd me to her and erything.

i aint cool enough with him to say nothin

but his boys that were around were.

So one of em sees me at the concession stand and says "I saw your face when Rome introduced u to his lady friend..nigga bold aint he?"

i was like "Hey i thought maybe him n ole girl broke up"

he was like hell naw. nigga just out there.

Did i mention this girl was cold?

I woulda probably sported her in public too. If imma go down at least it's gonna be with a dime brizzle
12669410, When I was in JA
Posted by GirlChild, Mon Dec-08-14 12:23 PM
My cousin and his girlfriend drove us from Kingston to Mobay. A few weeks later I had dinner with his fiancé.
12669596, The West Indians Are Shameless
Posted by RexLongfellow, Mon Dec-08-14 02:55 PM
My mom's cousin in Trinidad had 2 of his mistresses take us on tours across the island.

The day before we left we went to his house where his wife cooked all of us a meal

We looked at my mom like forreal and she just shook her head
13374635, lmao
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Mar-23-20 11:32 AM
yeah man my neighbor was bajan and dude was the first person to really open my eyes to how shameless mfs could be. he had a jawn in MD with a baby and an engagement ring. didn't stop him from fucking every plain jane white girl within a 50-mile radius. he had a jamaican buddy who came over to smoke all the time and he had like a whole science/rationale behind cheating, saying that there were seven women to every man so he had to spread it out. but could a woman enjoy the same free? oh no no no, that's all for me, she better not give any of that to anyone else, he said.

12669414, i don't know what they're doing...
Posted by morpheme, Mon Dec-08-14 12:27 PM
i'm kewl not knowing.
12669419, As long as its not around your folks
Posted by Paps_Smear, Mon Dec-08-14 12:29 PM
And the ONLY reason you don't want that around your woman is then she gonna be lookin at you all kinda crazy for hanging out with the nigga.

Other than that, let him do his thing.
12669427, RIGHT
Posted by Geah, Mon Dec-08-14 12:37 PM
like i could never bring that nigga round my woman. Ever fam.
12669422, just leave me out of it
Posted by luminous, Mon Dec-08-14 12:30 PM
that's all i ask
12669424, nah
Posted by ThaAnthology, Mon Dec-08-14 12:34 PM
12669435, if you werent friends with the SO before them, nachos
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Mon Dec-08-14 12:40 PM
12669460, Pretty much this.
Posted by Hitokiri, Mon Dec-08-14 12:56 PM
If I was friends with the SO before they started dating, I'ma hafta pull him aside...

Other than that... don't get me wrapped up in your shit.
12669436, ONLY IF THE BROAD IS UGLY
Posted by Loud but Wrong guy, Mon Dec-08-14 12:42 PM
12669437, Nah but, I want no parts
Posted by Sha, Mon Dec-08-14 12:42 PM
Don't put me in a position to be an alibi or part of your shenanigans.
12669441, Nope. Grown men make their own mistakes.
Posted by Mongo, Mon Dec-08-14 12:42 PM
12669443, nah
Posted by nayaa, Mon Dec-08-14 12:47 PM
12669444, Nah, I stay out of it.
Posted by Marbles, Mon Dec-08-14 12:48 PM

I might hit him with a, "Man, just be careful."

But after that, I don't know jack.
12669494, My boy just got engaged and stay fuckin with other broads...
Posted by BlassFemur, Mon Dec-08-14 01:31 PM
but I'm gonna let that blow up on his ass. Not my problem.
12669500, If we're close friends, then yeah
Posted by Niq96st, Mon Dec-08-14 01:35 PM
Thankfully, I've only had one friend (that I know of) cheat but yeah, I said something.

12669526, Yeah
Posted by Heinz, Mon Dec-08-14 01:58 PM
but at the same time they grown but I feel I say something if I feel they are fucking up a good thing. I say it once and leave it alone. I also have this face -___- when shit hits the fan and they venting lol
____

TWITTER : Heinz21st

IG : H_N_Z
12669606, yup. I will put it out there if it's a close friend...
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Dec-08-14 03:00 PM
but after I say my piece on time I STFU.
12669528, cheating friends?! i dont associate with such rabble. nm
Posted by Binlahab, Mon Dec-08-14 02:00 PM

does it really matter?

for all my fans who keep my name in their mouth: http://i.imgur.com/v2xNOpS.jpg
12669598, yes.
Posted by earthseed, Mon Dec-08-14 02:56 PM
12669601, If We Like His Wife/SO, Then Yeah
Posted by RexLongfellow, Mon Dec-08-14 02:57 PM
If his SO is a jerk, we all shut up and let the chips fall
12669686, I never understood
Posted by tariqhu, Mon Dec-08-14 04:09 PM
why folks put themselves all in the spotlight like that. makes me wonder if they wanna get caught cuz somebody gonna say something. guess people are just messy sometimes.
12669688, whats the point of a banging side piece if you can't show her off?
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Dec-08-14 04:13 PM

12669694, guess that's one angle,
Posted by tariqhu, Mon Dec-08-14 04:21 PM
but if you doing dirt, why get all your folks dirty too? no your folks are in compromising positions. keep that shit to yourself, especially if I know your wife.
13374492, I'm hitting for myself, I don't need any man's approval
Posted by ToeJam, Sun Mar-22-20 09:18 AM
13374593, ^^^^pretty much^^^^
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Mon Mar-23-20 09:26 AM
I'm a grown man, not a boy anymore.

I don't care if I'm with a 2 or a 10, I don't need nor care for no other bamma's opinion on who I'm with.

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.
13374608, yup.
Posted by tariqhu, Mon Mar-23-20 09:54 AM
I aint stunting for nobody else. when I was single, my boys barely knew anything about who I was seeing.
13374633, wtf? to smash and dash
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Mar-23-20 11:30 AM
i never got showing them off, especially to people you know. maybe you sneak off and take that broad on an exotic trip or something, but showing her around people who know people? naw. shoulda stayed single if you wanted to do that.

also i don't get the broader angle of turning a sidepiece into a second girlfriend or wife. my uncle was like that, he fucked hella broads but in addition to having a wife and four kids, he had three to four mistresses at all times. he paid these chicks' rent and treated them all like his woman, i mean some of them he was with for 10+ years.

that just defeats the purpose to me. i can remember fucking eight or nine different girls at one time but the point was to only do the fun stuff. get high, rearrange guts, maybe get a nice meal and be out.
12669697, Yes.
Posted by Sepia., Mon Dec-08-14 04:23 PM
Not a sermon, but I do let it be known that I think it's wrong.

13374144, I just find it so disrespectful for everyone involved.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Thu Mar-19-20 08:34 AM
Like ok you stepping out, that's on you. But when you bring the side chick around your homies you telling you homies you don't respect your wife enough to do that shit in private. And then you are pulling me into your lies where now I got to smile in the face of your wife like its all good. Got me being a co-conspirator.

And I know you bringing her around because you want me to high five you and stunt. SMH.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13374146, Only if there's a chance I might get pulled in.
Posted by bigkarma, Thu Mar-19-20 08:49 AM
On a couple of occasions I got wrapped up on a buddy's shenanigans.

One was a roommate. He was cheating and bringing his side chicks to the crib, expecting me to run interference when his SO showed up, or if she tried to grill me. I told dude his girl didn't deserve that, and that if she ever showed up while he had a side chick over that I was going to open the door, excuse myself, and go grab some Krispy Kreme.

Another time the wife and I were good friends with another couple, so I was getting questions from my wife about whether my boy was cheating on her friend. That put me in a VERY uncomfortable position. Luckily for me his wife ended up catching him before I had to come clean to my wife, which I was about to do.
13374161, I've been there, and that is the worst.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Thu Mar-19-20 10:40 AM
>Another time the wife and I were good friends with another
>couple, so I was getting questions from my wife about whether
>my boy was cheating on her friend. That put me in a VERY
>uncomfortable position.

I had a boy who had my wife asking the same questions. Either I out him and then she can't stand him or help him cover up in which case if it blows up than I look stupid for no reason.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

13374190, my buddy's wife called me out the blue.
Posted by tariqhu, Thu Mar-19-20 12:29 PM
he and I didn't really talk anymore. no beef. just adulting. anyway, she had questions. my answers didn't fit what she'd been told.

I called their house and left my number, which is what I did if I hadn't talked to you in a along ass time.

he was using my name in vain, lol. saying he'd been hanging with me. using me because I wasn't around at all. guess he figured since I wasn't in touch, his alibi was safe.

all I could do was tell her no, I wasn't with him. didn't meet him here. didn't see him there. blah blah.

they're no longer married. I'm sure this was only part of it. plot twist. years later, she told me that she always liked me. nick young gif.
13374193, Use you as an Alibi and didn't give you the heads up???! SMH.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Thu Mar-19-20 12:33 PM
My one dude use to hit me up for afterwork drinks then dip without much warning. Then I figured it out that if we met up, even for a little bit of time, he could always say he was with me and the story would hold up if she doesn't ask a lot of questions.

13374206, didn't say a word to me.
Posted by tariqhu, Thu Mar-19-20 02:01 PM
frankly, I'm glad he didn't. I knew him first since we grew up together, but was cool with her.

all I had to do was give my answers and she could sleuth the rest out. no guilty feelings on my side or wondering if I said the right thing. I don't want to cover for someone else's dirt.
13374621, He got sloppy
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Mar-23-20 10:48 AM
hilarious that you called and left your number on some

“Yooo.. it’s been a minute. I case you forgot my number it’s”

She looking like “dis nigga said he was with him LAST NIGHT!!!

13374648, he really did get bad with it.
Posted by tariqhu, Mon Mar-23-20 11:45 AM
she ended up telling all kinds of shit he was doing. she basically knew he was in the streets, but my call gave her solid evidence.

he was just being terrible in general. not spending time with their daughter, not paying bills, taking money from her. it was a whole mess.

13374148, goddamn this quarantine got niggas bringing back the oldies
Posted by Mafamaticks, Thu Mar-19-20 08:51 AM
13374187, right?!
Posted by infin8, Thu Mar-19-20 12:25 PM
I didn't look at the date at first.
13374208, lol
Posted by naame, Thu Mar-19-20 02:10 PM

America has imported more warlord theocracy from Afghanistan than it has exported democracy.
13374535, lol
Posted by J305, Sun Mar-22-20 03:54 PM
13374544, oh shit haha!
Posted by rawsouthpaw, Sun Mar-22-20 05:18 PM
13374177, Back in the day...
Posted by Marbles, Thu Mar-19-20 11:28 AM
I was asked to cover for cats and I've done it. But to protect myself, I would let the little lady know that I was covering for him.

That way, if it all blew up then she already knew the full scoop. I wouldn't have to explain anything to her. Only person who can be mad at me is my boy's woman.

These days, I'd probably just stay out of it. I don't wanna get dragged into that kind of stuff AT ALL.
13374215, I prefer to not be involed in ANY aspect
Posted by IsaIsaIsa, Thu Mar-19-20 03:31 PM

www.Tupreme.com
13374219, Nope, none of my business. They know they're wrong...
Posted by BlassFemur, Thu Mar-19-20 03:46 PM
me telling them they're wrong ain't gonna do shit.
13374224, nope. they know they are wrong.
Posted by PROMO, Thu Mar-19-20 04:14 PM
LOVE hearing the stories though.
13374354, Love the stories
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Mar-20-20 12:12 PM
Went to see a friend doing training and his coworker told me a hilarious story about a lady cop who pulled him over

They got it in and dude woke up after a session and she had the hat and cop belt on.. but that was it.

A week later she’s parked down the street from his crib. Ran his plates..

Anytime a dude is married and tells me how a side piece showed up at the crib I laugh. The fuck you think would happen?
13374548, LMAO
Posted by PROMO, Sun Mar-22-20 05:50 PM
ain't nothing better than to see the homie sweat in those situation.

cuz it's like, i love you dawg, and i'll try to give you the best advice possible (since you obviously ignore my "i dunno man, u sure you wanna do that?") but like you said, how did you think this was gonna go.

then you got the flip side too. i got a homie who is habitual. i kinda just gotta marvel at how his wife doesn't know anything at ALL.
13374242, only if they're married
Posted by Ray_Snill, Thu Mar-19-20 07:11 PM

<=========================================
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/PYzh4v9cSf4FDnq3yMQyqNqh79o=/800x0/filters:no_upscale%28%29/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4079674/jlio.0.gif
13374620, No. It’s none of my business. Just respect my space by no bringing it...
Posted by Creole, Mon Mar-23-20 10:39 AM
around me. If one is cheating, they should do their dirt by their lonely and not involve friends. A friend would not do that to another friend. Plus, it’s adding insult to injury because that so-called friend is further disrespecting their spouse.

It’s one thing to do your thing but a completely different one to knowingly bring in accomplices.
13374637, that's a fair way to approach it
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Mar-23-20 11:34 AM
i feel the same but in some rare instances i would say something. i'd have to know both people involved pretty well and know what i might say could have some impact. most people it just wouldn't land in a productive way
13374622, Told y’all about the preacher friend of mine
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Mar-23-20 10:52 AM
His wife wasn’t giving him no booty. “Main reason to not wait until marriage for sex”

Said his first night of sex was awful and it got worse from there.

Plus she wouldn’t come to church service to hear him preach because she was also a preacher and was hating that he had a church. Some Green Leaf shit for real.

Dude got real sloppy and forgot she had the cellphones in her name so she could access all the text.

Printed them out and mailed them to the congregation. Then showed up before church and asked him to speak on it.

I asked him if he spoke on it.

His reply “FUCK NO and FUCK HER!!“

They divorced and he is happily married now.

13374623, see, these are the stories we need during coronavirus.
Posted by PROMO, Mon Mar-23-20 10:57 AM
13374647, Well...
Posted by angiebabe3679, Mon Mar-23-20 11:45 AM
I would probably ask a close friend WTF was going on...After that I know nothing...

I haven't been here, in years, and you still have funny stories...And I still don't get a design, on my big toe with my pedicure, because of you...15 years later...lol...