Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectonce in grade school my sister got jumped by two girls
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12668604&mesg_id=12668619
12668619, once in grade school my sister got jumped by two girls
Posted by sixteenstone, Sat Dec-06-14 03:34 AM
they were sisters. She was walking with food from the local burger joint and they ran up on her.
One girl pulled out a knife but she dropped it. While she was picking it up she threw the food at her head and kicked her in the face.
The other sister was not much of a fighter and stood there in shock while she picked the knife up in defense.

They both try to come at her on the attack, so she stabbed the one sister who originally had the knife in the shoulder.
I wonder sometimes in that moment if the police would shoot and kill her because she was there with that bloody knife.
Is that the proper reaction just because you see someone with a weapon? Just shoot on site and ask questions later?

I'm not saying that's the case with this shooting. But there can be multiple reasons and scenarios why a person is holding a weapon in the moment.
It seems a lot of police today don't take the time to even find out or give the person a chance to surrender. It's a shoot first and on sight mentality.