Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectmy two
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12667260&mesg_id=12668109
12668109, my two
Posted by Calico, Fri Dec-05-14 12:41 PM
both got ONE date....

...the woman who invited me to lunch, but didn't have a car and lived outta town...i drove 20 mins outta time to pick her up, and we went to this lil spot and ate...it was cool til the check came and she kinda ignored it LOL..i'm thinking "you invited ME out to lunch, didn't give me gas money to scoop you up or anything, AND you ain't paying for this meal??" ...i didn't say all that tho, i just paid...she aksed me about hanging out later and i told her i was a lil busy but would call...i didn't...

...another woman i had a good time at dinner with, and she invited me back to her house where it all went bad....she was being a bit insulting and i was trying to take it in stride, but it was irking me...i told her that i felt she was being a bit rude and immature, and she says she's like that with everyone....we kinda calmly argued about that and i decided to bounce...first time i ever went over a woman's house like that and got NO play LOL...kinda messed me up a lil...

is there an ex you miss the most?