Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject"I worked hard" - The Elitist Delusion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12666691&mesg_id=12666691
12666691, "I worked hard" - The Elitist Delusion
Posted by Paradeofegos, Thu Dec-04-14 06:23 AM
"I worked hard" - Elitist delusion.

Ok, so I keep hearing elitist repeat the phrase, "I worked hard for this"
Is it that they believe it is physically possible for one human to be able to work 1000x - 100,000,000 times hard than another?! lol
It's not even possible, it doesn't make sense.
They need to admit that the only reason they have so much more wealth is that what their job or service they provide either helps or promotes the current status-quo in some way.
Or worse they are part of the exploitative investor class (Earning money off the back of workers you own shares in is not hard work)
If you do work hard it can be no more than any other person and even if you did work harder it wouldn't be more than 2 or 3 x times- if that! (still dont think that's physically possible either)
so keep lying to yourself that your hard work justify's gluttony.

Don't take so much of the pie in the first place and then you wont have to go play the good samaritan and hand out crumbs when your done eating.
People shouldn't have to rely on charity. The nerve of people to feel good about giving back to the community what should of already been theirs in the first place.