Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectit is really crazy. that's why i had to step in. cam is 'off' for this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12666288&mesg_id=12667447
12667447, it is really crazy. that's why i had to step in. cam is 'off' for this
Posted by poetx, Thu Dec-04-14 05:09 PM
semester but starts back up next semester.

in the meantime, the whole rest of the crew is hard at work. so he's taken on a lot of the footwork. but his gf did a great job directing and producing the video.

and they got other folks lined up doing various things. i mentioned my oldest daughter who just graduated from state in may from design school. she and another dude are holding it down in the design area and we haven't even unleashed them yet. (she's mad busy w/ her job, but we making it work).

and mike on them computer science student hrs. so i don't know if he just naturally up to talk to ppl in eastern europe at 3am, or what. but he's done a tremendous job. great thing is i'm kinda able to mentor him when i'm dealing w/ their project mgrs, cto, dev leads, etc., around scope and design issues. this is some great real world experience for all of them.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad