Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectso, my son's business is about to launch. #help
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12666288&mesg_id=12666288
12666288, so, my son's business is about to launch. #help
Posted by poetx, Wed Dec-03-14 05:03 PM
this ain't the official official poast. i'll do that when we push the button (any day now) and the app hits the market. but i can finally fill you guys in on what it is and what it do and how you can help, if so inclined.

*deep breath*.

thanks for your prayers, well wishes and support. last that i poasted about this we were in need of $35k to complete development. well, we did that, and then some. development is now (mostly) done but testing was a btch.

i'm still gonna be kinda secret squirrely about the project, so i'll type the url like this sy llabeye.com (remove the space and paste into your browser) because i don't want to throw off the search engines.

i'm still updating the site. mikal did the basic page layout. i'm editing and making some additions. i ain't done web development in years. manually updating pages and whatnot, but its coo.

i'll explain in the next reply what the app does, answer questions, etc.

we have a youtube video coming out (tonight? any day now?) that shows off the app as well as demonstrates how to use it. i'm hoping to be in the android store tonight or tomorrow. iOS got some last minute issues so that will prolly be next week for the apple crowd.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad