Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThis is the first time I've ever been upset watching Fox News
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12665994&mesg_id=12667661
12667661, This is the first time I've ever been upset watching Fox News
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Dec-04-14 10:41 PM
I usually watch Fox News from time to time for entertainment and to see what the other side is thinking. Usually have no problem with it. Even the coverage of Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin were okay with me. But their coverage of the Eric Gardner situation has my blood pressure going sky high.

It's pretty much unanimous on the network that the cops did something wrong. All the hosts make sure to get that out up front. Great. They're not all so crazy after all

What's making me sick is the condemnation of the police only makes up like 20 seconds of their commentary. I just watched Hannity and Ann Coulter (yes I know she's a professional troll) spend 6 minutes ranting about cigarette taxes, acting like that was the major issue here.

O'Reilly opened up the show talking about how the police were wrong. But then spent the majority of the time ranting about the media coverage and the behavior of the protestors.

smh. I know there are agendas at play here, but I'd much rather them just say that the cops were justified here.