Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI have to say that I am increasingly fascinated with Under Armour releases
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12665481&mesg_id=12681622
12681622, I have to say that I am increasingly fascinated with Under Armour releases
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sat Dec-20-14 11:48 PM
You can find them super cheap, like $25-$30 at Foot Locker, Marshall's, Nordstrom Rack, etc. I have gone to them for basketball ALL the time now, stopped wearing Nikes altogether as I've been playing more lately and finding I can't just wear shit because I feel like it. It has to work for me and I think the Under Armour stuff to be very thoughtfully engineered and versatile. Almost all their models will work for any position and have lasting cushioning as well as great fit.

The Spine system is probably my favorite technology on the market and in terms of uppers the ClutchFit shit is a game-changer. They haven't made a hoops shoe with both yet but I am sure they will soon.

So far the best ones I have tried are the Spine Bionic/Spine Predator (very similar, just a matter of preference of how you like the upppers), the Micro G Juke 2 and the ClutchFit Drive. I also think the Clutchfit Highlight is a great shoe, you could wear it for hoops also (outsole is not ideal though). The Anatomix Spawn was also a good shoe, but personally I like the Juke 2 better. Even their cheap stuff like the Jet series is well made, nice heel-toe motion and holds up well outdoors.