Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectjust keep checking ebay you will find an auction steal
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12665481&mesg_id=12665510
12665510, just keep checking ebay you will find an auction steal
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed Dec-03-14 12:55 AM
i have a sz 11 pair here i think i paid 130 or so for it.

i liked the X but it feels kind of loose-fitting compared to the elite version. i got those, the bhm ones and an ID pair but only wore the ID pair and even that sparingly.

i see the regular xx8s around 150 often now. they have the joker ones at some nike outlets for 200 but i see them for less on ebay. i liked the elephant print ones, the why nots (which are a little more expensive) and some of the camo ones, i guess. the leather ones looked cool but were extremely impractical (hot, zipper did not work, etc).

the xx8 SE i have gotten for as low as $60. same shoe but doesn't breath as well and isn't quite as flexible. on the upside, there is no weird sleeve/shroud thing on them.

the xx9 is a little different. they took the zoom out of the heel which is disappointing but the new flight plate is sick. the upper is the real highlight, best woven/knit upper they have ever made and it's not even close. way better than the kobe elites, for example.

i still say if you wanna ball in some shit, under armour spine bionic or clutchfit drive. eager to see the new currys, which seem to have a thicker sole like the spine with the same upper/outsole as the drive. both great shoes for any position that stay comfortable for hours of action. clutchfit highlight TR is like that, too, you can even hoop in them though they arent made for that.