Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectnot every dude wants to be romantical
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12663785&mesg_id=12664129
12664129, not every dude wants to be romantical
Posted by teefiveten, Mon Dec-01-14 03:16 PM
i mean yeah we can argue that every dude wants to bang but i believe the original premise was pursuing a friendship with someone who wants "more". more meaning a relationship or an attempt at one, not necessarily just a bang. i think w/ replies it was revealed that he just wants a bang which honestly would make me even less inclined to remain friends but if dude just likes you and wants to try dating you it should be deaded as well for the sake of his feelings, especially if you consider him a friend. at the very least, some distance until he can accept it or get over you.

i have many guy friends. i meet new guys all the time b/c of the dj thing. none of these guys have come at me wanting any more than a friendship. maybe if the window was open for sex they'd come out of the woodwork but right now they have never tried anything or indicated that they wanted more. i really don't think it's that hard to find. and this is coming from someone who can't find a date. lol.