Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthat's on you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12663785&mesg_id=12664026
12664026, that's on you.
Posted by SoWhat, Mon Dec-01-14 02:22 PM
i wouldn't continue b/c i'd not trust his statement that he's over it. and unless this guy is like my bestie best friend and i have no others around i could and would live w/o his friendship.

i tried doing what i knew to be wrong a couple yrs ago after a buddy confessed his desire for romance. it was all good, i thought, until i let my guard down after a night of drinking and he made a move on me. and i entertained it b/c i was drunk and then felt awful b/c i knew better. he, of course, mistook my behavior as a green light to move our relationship to a new phase. he thought he'd been successful in convincing me we should be together. i had to let him down - again. and after that i just stopped reaching to him at all. so when a movie came out that i knew he'd like i didn't call him. i heard about a party i figured he'd dig and i didn't invite him. i saw som'n on tv that reminded me of som'n we'd talked about and i didn't text him. i pulled back b/c i knew the deal w/him.

as i said before, the way i see it continuing the 'friendship' is foolish on his part and selfish on yours. but that's based on my experience.

good luck.