Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI agree with you too...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12660888&mesg_id=12662054
12662054, I agree with you too...
Posted by Brownsugar, Thu Nov-27-14 12:02 PM
My brother & sister live in Hazel Crest, IL and it's all Blacks out there. They have been living there for at least 10 years or more and I have never heard one complaint about Hazel Crest. When I visit them, it is very quiet and the neighborhood is very clean.

I guess it does depend on where you live. I live in Chicago and I guess the lifestyles are different. I live in a relatively good very mixed neighborhood where some people here have a lot of money and some don't. The rent is very high in the lakeside area and I know some Whites might have problems paying the rent and I think some of the landlords are willing to except whomever can pay the rent. This is mainly a working community with nice homes & apartments and even some mansions in the area but there are some people that live with more than one family in order to pay the rent.

I guess I feel this way because of some of the issues that I have dealt with over here. Everything was going very well, the neighborhood was very quiet until about 2 years ago. A couple of the landlords rented to a couple of Black families and everything started to change. Drug selling, fights, vandalism. This does happen in my neighborhood but these neighbors keep pushing by attending the neighborhood meetings until these type of people are gone. If it is found out that a landlord allows drug trafficking, they will take their building away from them. This time, it took a while for them to get rid of these people but they did get them out and both of the buildings are boarded up.

I guess, it would be easier and safer to rent to Blacks in more affluent areas. Yes, Whites and all of the other races have their faults and destroy property and have to be evicted but I never see any other race of people hanging out and doing the things that I have seen some of the AA's do. This summer was pretty bad, it seemed like those niggers started multiplying like roaches!!! Sitting outside on the sidewalk in chairs, selling drugs, breaking in peoples cars. Everybody was complaining and some people couldn't take it and moved away. There is one AA brother that talked to us this past summer and he looked at those niggers out there clowning on our block and said, "This is amazing, I don't understand...They act like a bunch of wild animals. I hate all of their Black asses and if I could I would kill all of them!!!" I don't know where this AA brother came from but obviously, he wasn't used to seeing Blacks conduct themselves in such a manner. He is a decent educated AA man with a decent AA wife so maybe they came from a decent AA neighborhood??? Hopefully this coming summer everything will be back to normal.

I don't hate my own color but from what I have seen, if I did own a building, I would feel more secure to rent to several different races of people because each race has a tendency to stick with their own people. Even though there is people that you would mistake for AA's, they basically stick with their own kind and you don't see any of them acting like fools like the AA's. Renting to other races does not insure a nice, clean building but your chances of losing your building to vandalism on the inside and outside and drug trafficking, will be lessoned by keeping the building mixed. It does seem to work where I live...Sorry y'all, I just feel that I can keep it real on OKP :-) :-) :-) !!!

♥ :* I LUV ALL A' Y'ALL!!! :7 !!! :* ♥