Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYes, I've been around Whites...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12660888&mesg_id=12661803
12661803, Yes, I've been around Whites...
Posted by Brownsugar, Wed Nov-26-14 06:22 PM
the majority of my life and yes, they drink, smoke & get high off of all kinds of stuff, play loud music and are just plain filthy!!! There was a White lady that lived in a house next door to us, she had about 20 dogs and some cats. She moved in the summertime and her place was so filthy that roaches were crawling across the side walks and up the sides of the buildings trying to find a home. The guys that they sent to clean out her house after she moved told us that it was wall to wall roaches and dog shit and that there was no way to walk through her place without stepping in dog shit and her place stunk so bad that they had to put on mask just to go in and open up the windows. I have lived around some that love to play very loud music all night and you could smell all kinds of drugs when you pass their places. Yes, you got a lot of filthy Whites but when it comes to folks standing around waiting to start some shit, selling drugs, fighting outside, police always around and risking losing your property to drug seizures, sorry...I only see it with African Americans...

♥ :* I LUV ALL A' Y'ALL!!! :7 !!! :* ♥