Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYes I am!!!...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12660888&mesg_id=12661616
12661616, Yes I am!!!...
Posted by Brownsugar, Wed Nov-26-14 02:12 PM
>Like, what you're talking about is a violation of federal
>law. You wouldn't have to worry about losing your assets to
>renters; you'd discriminate yourself right out of them on your
>own.

***After I have seen owners allow the wrong type of African Americans into their buildings or properties, I have seen them lose their properties due to "Drug Seizures". I would love to have a nice place to rent to my own people but I have seen them come into a buildings and everything might seem alright, then here comes the friends, cousins and other folx standing around, selling drugs, stealing and just keeping up a lot of bullshit!!!

So yes, I probably wouldn't be a person that should purchase rental property because I can tell you for damn sure, my property would not be rented to all African American people, it would have to be other races because this way, it would be better because I do see that it in my daily life that it can work this way because, the African, Spanish & Whites, etc. most likely would be into their own cultures and then if there is not a lot of African Americans and they were living with other races, they wouldn't have anybody to fuck with. From what I have seen, African Americans feel more comfortable to harass their own people. I have seen it so many times and it is sad to say but true...

Well, tell me this...Would you rent your property to African Americans exclusively???

♥ :* I LUV ALL A' Y'ALL!!! :7 !!! :* ♥