Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSo I explain to you what *I* meant by what I said. CLEARLY.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12658654&mesg_id=12668632
12668632, So I explain to you what *I* meant by what I said. CLEARLY.
Posted by daryloneal, Sat Dec-06-14 06:41 AM
I show you how YOU already CONSIDERED the key factors I was referring to as needing to be considered (i.e. which doesn't require you to draw any fucking conclusion, just CONSIDER it)...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT "CONSIDER" MEANS??

Guess what? YOU DID JUST THAT YOU MORON!!

You CONSIDERED that the police's POTENTIAL behavior may absolve the deceased of the blame! BEFORE seeing the video, you had already CONSIDERED this to be a possibility.

You DIDN'T immediately jump to a conclusion that the 12 year old was to blame, which is what OTHERS did!

OTHER people BLAMED the 12 year old FIRST (i.e. without seeing the REAL, factual evidence, they came to this conclusion and did NOT wait), and then changed their tune once they saw the video.

DOES THIS FIT WHAT YOU DID? NO?

This means that you aren't who I was talking about.

I showed you where we actually agreed in the post.

And you still want to debate.

Like I said, idiot.

It's pointless.

You want to hold onto a problem where there is none, just to save face.

It's pitiful.

The irony is that you are guilty of the SAME thing that you accuse bentagain of: DELETING DETAILS THAT INCONVENIENCE YOUR VIEWS.

Example, you make no mention of statements like this that I JUST said, which are supported all throughout this post: "I never expected everyone rush to the "worst case scenario" as you put it. I took issue with people jumping right on the 12 year old without having the true facts, yet opting to reserve judgment of the officers until they had all the facts (ex. my statement of "Fuck anyone who wants to place blame on this 12 year old". Did you do that? No? Well I wasn't fucking talking to you)."

I've said this OVER and OVER and OVER again. But you ignore it because it shows just how much of an ass you are.