Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNope, because I don't condone these so called frustrated niggas....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12657517&mesg_id=12660605
12660605, Nope, because I don't condone these so called frustrated niggas....
Posted by The Wordsmith, Tue Nov-25-14 01:25 PM
..tearing up the neighborhood. My point is, if you're so full of righteous indignation that you think you're doing something revolutionary by tearing up your own neighborhood, then do something that takes real risk for change. Don't go the easy route and burn down Lil' Caesar's on the block. Take the fight to those whom you deem as the enemy. If you're not willing to do that, then you aren't as revolutionary as you thought you were. You're a coward.

I always say that we need to take a more strategic approach instead of throwing tantrums. Personally, I don't think going up to fight cops is the answer either but if you're gonna wild out, don't do it to the folks who have nothing to do with the issue and who more than likely are on your side for the most part. Take the fight to the folks who are a part of the issue.

Since 1976