Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWilson's interview the day after is laughable
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12657517&mesg_id=12660408
12660408, Wilson's interview the day after is laughable
Posted by Vex_id, Tue Nov-25-14 11:04 AM
he was like "I feared for my life and could not fend him off and had no time to react...but then I thought about reaching for my mase, and then for the taser, and then i had time to reach for them both w/ my left hand while fending off the 'demon' with just my right-hand - oh, even though i felt like a 5-year old trying to control hulk hogan - oh, and then i realized i couldn't mase or tase him and i thought 'what if i mased myself? would i be disabled?' - the mase might not hit him either, and that's when he grabbed my gun and turned it to me taunting me, right at my pelvic region...and then miraculously, i overthrew the Incredible Hulk and got control of my gun, and shot him...then he began to walk away and i got out and told him to get down, then he charged at me w/ demonic intensity never seen before on the face of the earth! He charged at me w/ his hand reaching for his waistband numerous times yet there was no gun! it was like magic! I had no choice but to fire 6,7,8 shots into him!"

cool story bro.

-->